Wednesday 22 February 2012

An Introduction


Greetings Fellow readers!

 I am Achyut, a software professional based in Bangalore. The story I am about to tell you is all a fabricated lie. It is a fantasy I have with young boys/men.

A brief introduction about me. I am 29 years old, a bisexual guy having an average body, average cock and...basically I am an average guy. I am that guy you would not care about in a train/bus. I stay alone in an apartment, which gives me many opportunities to invite guys and girls for fucking sessions. I love tidiness and it is one quality I look for. I am a little aggressive, like to dominate my partner

The stories I write are all fantasies that I have about young males.
Each and every story is fabricated.

I hope you enjoy my stories, the first is the one where I enjoy with a cute young man. I had posted the same story in ISS.

No comments:

Post a Comment