Monday 27 February 2012

With My Love Varun

The story is just a fantasy of mine.

At last it was over, I had just finished my dreadful office trip to Delhi. I was exhausted and very desperate for a release.  Though I used to call him everyday, and we talked for hours, I missed him deeply. I missed his big eyes, his fair and flawless skin, and his beautiful lips. I missed his smell, and the taste of his mouth, I missed the kisses we had.

 I met him at a party and we instantly knew we were made for each other. He wasn’t too desperate for sex; he wanted a relationship and I was the only one who did not mind living with him. The first time I took him to a dinner, he looked at me and asked me to hold his hands. When I did, he asked me not to leave it forever. Two dates later, we had sex in my room, he losing his anal virginity. Two months he moved in with me and we stayed together without any inhibitions.

He is studying in a college, and I am proud to say I am funding him. Originally from Andhra Pradesh, I moved into Bangalore 3 years ago and have been in this live in relationship for the past on year now. Let me describe my love to you. His name is Varun, and he is fair around 5’10 in height. Though not very thin he is slender and has the reddest lips a guy could have. With a nice young cock, he shaves his skin as he hates hair on him. His curvy bottom is delicious and his asshole is pink and tasty. I help him in shaving his asshole every week or so. His dream Is to become a writer, and he actually opted out of engineering course by his parents  and joined literature.I am a normal looking guy, with an average body. I have a six inch cock, and sometimes I am aggressive. Varun helped me to channel my aggression; however he liked me to be aggressive in bed. I had partners before but it was mostly a one night stand. I liked girls too, but with Varun I decided to be monogamous.

So It was a week now, and I was scared on how he would stay lonely. It was on a Monday, I returned coming back from Delhi on a Morning flight. By the time I was home, it was already nine and Varun was studying very hard. He told me he had semesters and he had been preparing very hard for a month now. I asked him not to worry and told him he would do well. However he wasn’t calming down. I took him into my arms and kissed him, but he pushed me back. He said all I thought about was sex and was not interested in his career. I realised he was stressed. So l calmed him, and dropped him at a college. Unlike everyday he did not even kiss me in my car before leaving. I realised the amount of stress he was in and decided tonight he had to relax after the exam.

So I made my plan, taking leave from office I knew Varun would return around three in the afternoon. Cleaned up my studio apartment. I bought flowers and placed them. I then ordered a nice wine and some food. I lit up scented candles and spread rose petals on my bed. I clean the toilet and lit scented candles everywhere.  He came back to the room a and was very pleased. He loved the ambiance. And he kissed me. He asked me to wait and wanted to take a bath. I wanted to join him but he did not agree. Varun the perfectionist he is took an hour to get ready. Meanwhile I was sitting with my boxers horny and already with a huge boner. Once he came back, I was flabbergasted. In sexy silk brief he was beautiful. I told him, this was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. With tears in his eyes, he came on to me. I was sitting in my chair and he sat on me with his back towards me.

The sexy smooth skin of his and the silky underwear, he was enchanting and my cock stood up. I ran my hands all over him. From his chest, tummy, thighs , hands. I held his hair and turned his head towards me. I said “Varun! Honey! I love  you. “ I then put my lips on his and began sucking him. I put my tongue into his mouth and he began sucking it. I liked the minty toothpaste taste it had. Then I picked him and carried him to my bed with rose petals on them. I threw him on to it and we laughed. I took out my boxed and naked I jumped on him. I kissed his neck, began sucking his nipples and he meanwhile reached for my erect cock and began stroking it. He asked me, “can I suck it darling?”. I then laid on my back and he began sucking.

Slowly,  He held my erect cock in my hand, stroking slowly.Then I licked my shaft looking at my eyes, and it was those dreamy eyes that made made it, I let out a small moan. He then took my balls in mouth and slowly took my cock in my mouth.I pulled his head by holding my hair and kissed him. I got the salty taste in my mouth. I held his slender waist pulled him near me. I turned on on his back and lay on him. Then I began to frot, wit my erect hard cock against his cock inside the silk underwear.I then removed the underwear and pressed my cock against his. I held the two cocks in my hand and started rubbing them, all the while manoeuvring my tongue in his mouth. I slowly got my lips to his nipples and sucked them. He was moaning a little.

I asked him to turn around. "Do you want my pussy?" He said. I did not reply. I pressed his buns hard and he gave out a small ouch. I spread them a little and I could see the nice clean hole.I slapped his ass hard, he shouted. I took my finger and inserted into his hole.I stretched a little. I could see him getting tensed, so I had to calm him. I began by licking his asshole, slowly. I loved going deeper. Then I put his ass hole on my cock. He began to ride, shrieking loud, then after I believing 30 seconds of moaning he looked tired so I threw him on to the bed and I inserted the cock and began pumping him. Varying the speed. He began to scream Oh Yeah!Fuck! Faster!

Then I knew I was gonna cum, so I slowly leaned down and whispered in his ear, I am going to inject you darling. He asked me to hold his cock while doing that.So I slowly emptied all my juice into his ass.He was so taken on by it, the warm cum made him cum too. I felt all the cum in my hand. We then kissed for some more time.I rubbed all his cum on his hair. 

Then we went together for the bath. Rubbing each other with soap and warm water. I wanted to pee and he held my cock while i was peeing (He likes the feel of warm pee). After dressing up, we went to the dining table, and lighting up the candle, had a nice meal and wine. I then played some music and we danced slowly our bodies touching. I felt my cock rising once again, and I knew this night was going to be SPECIAL....

Dedicated to a dear friend, Varun

No comments:

Post a Comment